You started a keto diet, but you are having trouble with ideas for breakfast? These awesome keto breakfast ideas are the thing you are looking for. According to some researches, ketogenic diets have become more and more popular. That’s with a reason of course. In the past years, several studies have proven a keto diet to be more effective than almost any other diet. Moreover, breakfast is proven to be the most important meal of the day. It has proven to boost your metabolism and help you burn more calories through the day. In addition, it also gives you plenty of extra energy in order to finish your responsibilities quicker and more precise. Having the proper breakfast each morning also has shown to give you more focus and lower levels of LDL cholesterol, which is also known as the bad cholesterol.
Furthermore, many studies have connected breakfast with many health benefits such as reduces your chances of diabetes, being overweight, lowers chances of heart disease and improves your concentration and focus. There are literally hundreds of good reasons why you shouldn’t skip breakfast. However, we aren’t going to continue and tell you reasons why you should have breakfast every day because you are on this site looking for keto breakfast ideas. Our team has gathered some of the best ideas you can use for breakfast. Moreover, we are going to share ideas such as keto breakfast meal prep, vegetarian keto breakfast ideas, keto breakfast fast food, grab and go low carb breakfast, keto breakfast cereal ideas and much more.
Best Keto Breakfast Ideas: Easy and Healthy Keto Diet Breakfast Recipes:[the_ad id=”633″]
Classic Bacon and Eggs
One of our favorite keto breakfast ideas is the classic bacon and eggs. Many of you know the health benefits the eggs offer. However, you probably consider the bacon as a bad thing to have as breakfast. According to many keto experts, having bacon and eggs will help you achieve your weight loss goals faster and easier. Since both bacon and eggs are high in protein and low in carbs it’s the perfect addition to your current keto diet.
- 5 ounces of bacon, sliced
- 8 eggs, you can use as much as you want
- Fresh parsley
- Cherry tomatoes
- Cook the bacon in a pot on medium degree until it becomes crispy. After that, take it to a plate aside. Keep the fat in the pot.
- Use the same pot to cook the eggs. Set the degree on medium and crack the eggs in the bacon fat.
- Cook the eggs in any way you like them. Add salt and pepper for flavor.
Keto Breakfast Pizza (Dairy-Free)
Second, on our list of keto breakfast ideas is the keto breakfast pizza. However, it’s a dairy-free pizza breakfast. It’s a pizza for all those who are looking for keto breakfast ideas and is with no cheese or pepperoni. This awesome and delicious pizza is packed with runny eggs, smoked salmon and avocado. With ingredients just like that, you are having one of the healthiest breakfasts you can eat. It’s a low carb pizza that’s made completely from scratch and it takes only 25 minutes. This keto breakfast pizza is the perfect way to start your day.[the_ad id=”635″]
- 2 tablespoons coconut powder
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husk powder
- 4 eggs
- ½ tablespoons salt
- 2 cups grated cauliflower
- Decorations: avocado, olive oil, spinach, herbs, and smoked salmon
- Before starting, line a sheet pan with parchment and preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, include all of the above-mentioned ingredients except the toppings and blend until united. After they are combined, set the bowl aside to let the psyllium husk and coconut powder to soak up the liquid and thicken up.
- The third step is to pour the breakfast pizza base onto the pot. In order to mod it into an even and round pizza crust, use your hands.
- Put it in the oven and bake it for around 15 until it’s entirely cooked.
- Take the pizza out and top it with your decorations.
- Rosemary Keto Bagels
Third breakfast on our short list of keto breakfast ideas is the Rosemary Keto Bagels. It’s one of the best vegan keto breakfast ideas around. This breakfast is not only delicious but is loaded with lots of nutrition stuff. With the ingredients, we use it gives around 4 serves. In one serving you get 13grams of protein, 12grams of carbs, only 1.75grams of sugar, 7.5grams of fiber, 22.5grams of fat and only 285 calories. In addition, it comes with vitamin C, A, calcium, sodium, and iron.
- 3 eggs whites
- 1 whole egg
- Avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons psyllium husk powder
- ¾ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 11/2 cups of almond flour
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, sliced
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup of water, warm
- First of all, preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix baking soda, almond flour, salt and xanthan gum in a bowl.
- In a different bowl, crack and whisk the warm water with the eggs. After that, stir in psyllium husk powder until there are no clumps.
- Include all of the liquid ingredients to the dry ones.
- Coat the bagel mold with the avocado oil.
- Press bread into the mold.
- After that, sprinkle on the top with the sliced rosemary.
- Put it in the preheated oven and bake it.
- After 45 minutes remove it from the oven and let it cool for 15 minutes.
Our short and delicious list of keto breakfast ideas is now done. We’ve shared with you some great keto breakfast no meat ideas for vegetarians. In addition to being tasty, these are quick easy keto breakfast ideas that can be used every day. Please keep in mind that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and with the keto breakfast, you are going to have a healthier and fitter lifestyle.