Belly fat is excess abdominal fat encompassing the organs in your stomach. There are 3 kinds of fat: triglycerides (the fat that circulates in your bloodstream), subcutaneous fat (the layer right beneath the skin’s surface), and visceral fat (dangerous belly fat). Visceral fat is found below the muscles of your stomach and an excessive amount of visceral fat poses several dangers to your health. Belly fat is a problem of concern for many. Go through this article thoroughly as we will sharing the exclusive list of 32 foods that burn belly fat fast.
Why Is Belly Fat Harmful?
Belly fat does not simply sit there; it has several negative impacts on nearly every organ of your body by producing an excess of hormones and chemicals in your body. Having an excessive amount of visceral fat in your body can result in several serious health problems like cardiovascular diseases, type 2 diabetes, and colorectal cancer.
What Are the Causes of Belly Fat?
There are several reasons why individuals gain belly fat, such as poor diet, lack of exercise, and rising stress levels. Here, we will have a close look at some of the major causes:
Our hormones play a very significant role in fat distribution within the body. Imbalance in the hormonal secretions will lead to a rise in hunger, slow metabolism, and higher stress levels, resulting in belly fat accumulation.
Trans fats (unhealthy fat found in processed and deep-fried foods) tend to accumulate within the belly region. They slow down your metabolism and increase the amount of harmful free gas (oxygen) radicals within the body.
Being inactive may lead to the build-up of fat within the belly region. It is one of the primary factors leading to obesity. Desk jobs, sitcoms, and lethargy have pushed people towards obesity.
Sugary Foods & Beverages
Sugary foods and drinks are devils in disguise. They contain a huge quantity of additives, preservatives, and artificial colors that are major contributors to belly fat. Excess sugar from alcohol intake may cause inflammation and inflammation-induced belly fat.
Lack of Sleep
Sleep deprivation will increase the production of stress hormones within the body. Stress will increase your risk of accumulating belly fat.
How to Lose Weight?
There are several diet charts and other alternative methods available on the web that can help you reduce weight gradually. However, the best option is to consult your doctor and seek their advice before beginning any weight loss procedure.
Better nutrition intake, an increase in physical activity, reducing stress, and creating different lifestyle changes will all facilitate individuals to lose weight. What goes inside your body also holds a lot of importance henceforth, there are 32 foods that burn belly fat fast.
Here, in this article, we will share some important weight loss tips with you.
- The most important step is to reduce your carbohydrate intake. When you cut back on sugars and starches, your hunger level goes down and it results in the fewer intake of calories.
- Make sure you have breakfast daily; it keeps you going all day without feeling hungry now and then. Moreover, include protein-rich foods in your breakfast.
- Your lifestyle says a lot about your health and also affects your physical appearance greatly. Try changing some nasty habits like going to sleep or lying on the bed immediately after eating, drinking water after your meal, etc. Walk daily after you have dinner. These simple changes in your lifestyle are very effective in the long run.
- Indulge yourself in physical activities like sports, yoga, and weight-reducing exercises. The more you sweat, the more you lose weight.
- There a lot of belly fat burning foods that can help you in losing weight. Make sure you add them to your diet.
- Another way to reduce weight is to pay attention to your mental health. Many people gain weight due to depression and stress. Hence, it is very important to monitor your mental health and stay stress-free to lose some fat.
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day. Around 8 to 12 glasses daily. Drinking a proportionate amount of water every day not only keeps you hydrated but also removes harmful toxins from your body and helps you lose extra body fat.
About The Water Intake
Safe natural method to reduce belly fat is to increase your daily intake of water. Drinking around 12 glasses of water daily will not only keep you hydrated, but it also cleanses harmful toxins from your body and helps you lose some extra belly fat. Moreover, sometimes we confuse thirst with hunger. Hence, drinking a proportionate amount of water will also scale down your hunger level and in return limit the amount of food you ingest.
How Do You Know If You Have Excessive Belly Fat?
The easiest method to identify whether or not you have excessive belly fat is to measure yourself at home. Take a measurement tape and wrap it around your stomach, just above your hip bone. For women, a measure of thirty-five inches or more is a sign of having an unhealthy quantity of belly fat. Whereas for men, a measure of forty inches or more is an indication of an unhealthy quantity of belly fat.
What Is the Best Method to Get Rid of Belly Fat?
Belly fat is a matter of concern for both men and women. It not only affects your physical appearance but also has several damaging impacts on your health. Getting rid of belly fat can be a tiring process and sometimes risky as well. There are several options available to get rid of belly fat ranging from surgeries to medicines to exercise. However, each method has its pros and cons. Here, we will provide you with a brief outline of the above-mentioned methods.
- Bariatric Surgery – For people who are extremely obese and cannot be treated merely with exercise and diet changes go for Bariatric surgery. It is an operation of the stomach or/and intestines that helps patients with extreme fat to lose weight. Effective results are seen in patients who follow surgery with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
- Flat Stomach Workout – The best option is to go to the gym and workout under the supervision of a professional trainer. However, if that is too much for you, you can always opt-out for exercising at home. Some of the good options are commando plank, downward-facing dog, flutter kicks, cross crunch, Russian twist, etc.
- Losing Belly Fat with Medicinal Drugs – Using medicinal drugs to get rid of belly fat can be risky and dangerous. However, some medicines are safe to use. Merida and Xenical are two of the most common used FDA approved drugs for reducing fat.
How to Lose Belly Fat Naturally?
Getting rid of belly fat can be a very tiring and troublesome procedure for many. However, amongst all the methods to reduce belly fat natural methods are always safe and easy to applicate. The safest option to get rid of belly fat to date is to switch to natural methods. Some critics argue that the results of natural methods to burn belly fat are not satisfying enough. Although we do agree that it is a slow and steady process, the best part is that there are whatsoever no side effects.
32 Foods That Burn Belly Fat Fast:
Yes, eating can also help you lose weight. I know it sounds insane but there are foods with such properties that can target your belly fat. From an extended list of foods that burn belly fat fast here, we have chosen 32 foods that are very effective in burning belly fat. The amazing 32 foods that burn belly fat fast are:
- Chocolate Skim Milk
- Green Tea
- Citrus Fruits
- Whole Grains
- Peanut Butter
- Tuna Fish
- Olive Oil
- Red Beans
- Leafy Greens
- Coffee and Tea
- Sweet Potatoes
- Coconut Oil
- Chilli Peppers
This article is the complete guide on how to deal with excessive belly fat. Belly fat is very harmful and can affect anyone irrespective of age, gender, etc. Hence, it is very important to check your measurements and weight every month. Moreover, keep an eye on what you put inside your body; it greatly affects your overall health and physical appearance.
However, getting rid of belly fat is not impossible. There are hundreds of solutions one can try. Just make sure you consult a doctor and thoroughly consider all the pros and cons. Along with your doctor’s prescription, if you also follow all the weight loss tips mentioned in this article then, you are all set to achieve a flat belly soon. In this article, we have listed 32 foods that burn belly fat fast, make sure you add some of these in your diet to boost the process of reducing belly fat.